- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section .
- One interface does it all – No additional interface needed
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
- Auto detects vehicle type, radio connection, and presets controls
- Ability to dual assign steering wheel control buttons
- Can be manually programmed for most vehicles. Provides Speed Dependent Volume Control on select CAN data vehicles
Release Date: 23-01-2020
Details: One interface does it all. No additional interface needed. Pioneer/Kenwood/Eclipse – no problem as the ASWC-1 works with them all plus many more radio manufacturers. Auto detects(*) the majority of vehicles on the market today and programs the steering wheel controls automatically. Auto detects(*) what radio the ASWC-1 is connected to. Updateable via a common micro B USB cable to ensure you have the most up to date inventory. (*)US Patent No.8257147